ASA 6W - Medical Series
The ASA6W-M series of 6 watt isolated DC-DC converters are designed for demanding instrumentation applications that require supplementary or reinforced insulation to comply with stringent industrial or medical safety standards.
型号 : asa 6w medical series
These converters feature low leakage current and a reinforced insulation system – critical for medical equipment applications – rated for 300 Vac working voltage and 4,200 Vac rms input/output isolation. They comply with the UL/CSA/EN/IEC 60601-1 medical safety standard and are rated for 2X means of operator protection (MOOP).
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
9 V to 75 V
Size (L x W x H):
1.250" x 0.800" x 0.400"
-40 to +75 degC
- - 4200 Vac reinforced Insulation
- - Insulation rated for 300 Vac working voltage
- - Medical Safety to UL/CSA/EN/IEC
- - 60601-1 3rd Edition
- - 2 MOOP rated
- - Wide 2:1 input voltage range
- - Fully regulated output voltage
- - Low leakage current
- - Operating temp. range –40°C to 75 °C
- - Input filter meets EN 55022, class A and FCC, level A
- - Overload protection
- - 1.25”x 0.8” plastic package
- - 3 years product parranty